- General Details
- Techical Info
- Order Enquiry
- Related Products
CFL Bulbs Big Spiral
|Input Voltage(V).:||AC 220~240V|
|Lamp Luminous Flux(lm).:||405~1590 lm|
|Light Type:||Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs|
|Working Temperature(℃):||-20 ~ 50 ℃|
|Lamp Body Material.:||Glass|
|CCT.:||Warm White(2000K~3000K), Naturl White(4000K~5000K), Cool White(5000K~6500K).|
|Package.:||Box,Blister Card etc.|
|Minimum Order Quantity.:||2000pcs|
|Price.:||USD 0.20 ~ USD 12.00|
|Delivery Time.:||25 ~35 days or To Be Negotiated|
|Payment Terms.:||T/T or L/C or To Be Negotiated|
|Supply Ability.:||300K pcs per month|
|Load Port.:||Shang Hai or Ning Bo|
|Place of Origin.:||Zhejiang, China|
|Key Word.:||Energy saving lamp|
Energy-saving bulbs, also known as compact fluorescent lamps (CFLs) or LED bulbs, are lighting options designed to minimize energy consumption while providing efficient and long-lasting illumination. In this article, we will explore the features, benefits, and types of energy-saving bulbs.
Energy-saving bulbs are a popular alternative to traditional incandescent bulbs due to their superior energy efficiency. They are available in two main types: compact fluorescent lamps (CFLs) and light-emitting diode (LED) bulbs. Both types offer significant energy savings and have distinct features.
1. Compact Fluorescent Lamps (CFLs):
CFLs consist of a coiled or folded fluorescent tube that fits into a standard bulb base, making them a direct replacement for incandescent bulbs. Here are the key features of CFLs:
– Energy Efficiency: CFLs use approximately 70-80% less energy than traditional incandescent bulbs. This efficiency is achieved by converting more electrical energy into light rather than heat.
– Light Output: CFLs produce bright and uniform light, available in various color temperatures ranging from warm white to cool white.
– Lifespan: CFLs typically have a lifespan of 8,000 to 15,000 hours, which is significantly longer than incandescent bulbs.
– Warm-Up Time: CFLs require a short warm-up time to reach full brightness. However, modern CFLs have improved in this aspect and reach their full brightness quickly.
– Compatibility: CFLs are compatible with most fixtures, including table lamps, ceiling fixtures, and wall sconces. Some CFLs are also dimmable, but they require specific dimmer switches designed for CFLs.
2. Light-Emitting Diode (LED) Bulbs:
LED bulbs are rapidly becoming the preferred choice for energy-saving lighting. Here are the main features of LED bulbs:
– Energy Efficiency: LED bulbs are highly energy-efficient, consuming up to 80-90% less energy than incandescent bulbs. This efficiency allows significant energy savings and reduced electricity costs.
– Light Output: LED bulbs provide bright, clear, and focused light, available in various color temperatures from warm white to cool white. They offer excellent color rendering, ensuring accurate representation of colors.
– Lifespan: LED bulbs have an exceptionally long lifespan, typically ranging from 25,000 to 50,000 hours or more. This longevity reduces the frequency of bulb replacements.
– Instant On: LED bulbs reach full brightness immediately upon switching on, with no warm-up time required.
– Compatibility: LED bulbs are compatible with a wide range of fixtures, including lamps, recessed lighting, track lighting, and outdoor fixtures. They are also available in dimmable versions but require compatible dimmer switches designed for LED bulbs.
Benefits of Energy-Saving Bulbs:
1. Energy Efficiency: The primary advantage of energy-saving bulbs is their remarkable energy efficiency, resulting in significant cost savings on electricity bills. They consume less power while providing the same or better light output compared to incandescent bulbs.
2. Long Lifespan: Energy-saving bulbs have significantly longer lifespans than traditional incandescent bulbs. This means fewer replacements, reducing maintenance costs and the environmental impact of bulb disposal.
3. Environmental Impact: The energy efficiency of these bulbs translates into reduced greenhouse gas emissions. By lowering energy consumption, energy-saving bulbs contribute to a greener and more sustainable environment.
4. Cost Savings: Although energy-saving bulbs often have a higher initial purchase price than incandescent bulbs, their energy efficiency and long lifespan make them more cost-effective in the long run. The savings on electricity bills and reduced replacement frequency offset the higher upfront investment.
Types of Energy-Saving Bulbs:
1. CFLs: Compact fluorescent lamps are available in various shapes,
including spiral, helix, or U-shaped designs. They come in different wattages and are suitable for general lighting applications in homes, offices, and commercial spaces.
2. LED Bulbs: LED bulbs come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes, mimicking the appearance of traditional incandescent bulbs. They are available as A-shape bulbs, globe bulbs, candle bulbs, and many more, catering to different lighting needs and fixtures.
Energy-saving bulbs, such as CFLs and LED bulbs, are efficient lighting options that offer substantial energy savings, long lifespans, and excellent light output. Their energy efficiency reduces electricity costs, while their extended lifespans minimize maintenance and replacement expenses. By adopting energy-saving bulbs, individuals and businesses can contribute to environmental sustainability and enjoy the benefits of energy-efficient lighting solutions.
Welcome To Contact Us
|M3UC9WE27||Energy saving lamp 9W E27 Color box 405LM 6000h CE,ROHS|
|M3UC9WB22||Energy saving lamp 9W B22 Color box 405LM 6000h CE,ROHS|
|M3UC11WB22||Energy saving lamp 11W B22 Color box 535LM 6000h CE,ROHS|
|MFSA13WE27||Energy saving lamp 13W E27 Color box 663LM 6000h CE,ROHS|
|MFSA15WE27||Energy saving lamp 15W E27 Color box 820LM 6000h CE,ROHS|
|MFSA18WE27||Energy saving lamp 18W E27 Color box 1008LM 6000h CE,ROHS|
|MFSA13WB22||Energy saving lamp 13W E27 Color box 663LM 6000h CE,ROHS|
|MFSA15WB22||Energy saving lamp 15W B22 Color box 820LM 6000h CE,ROHS|
|MFSA18WB22||Energy saving lamp 18W B22 Color box 1008LM 6000h CE,ROHS|
|SFS20WE27||Energy saving lamp 20W E27 Color box 1155LM 6000h CE,ROHS|
|SFS26WE27||Energy saving lamp 26W E27 Color box 1595LM 6000h CE,ROHS|
|SFS20WB22||Energy saving lamp 20W B22 Color box 1155LM 6000h CE,ROHS|
|SFS26WB22||Energy saving lamp 26W B22 Color box 1595LM 6000h CE,ROHS|
Contact form description text