Heat Lamp R95 Red
Heat Lamp R95 Red
|Input Voltage(V).:||AC 220~240V/110-120V|
|Lamp Luminous Flux(lm).:||140~150 lm|
|Light Type:||Tungsten Filament|
|Working Temperature(℃):||-20 ~ 50 ℃|
|Lamp Body Material.:||Glass|
|Package.:||Box,Blister Card etc.|
|Minimum Order Quantity.:||2000pcs|
|Price.:||USD 0.20 ~ USD 12.00|
|Delivery Time.:||25 ~35 days or To Be Negotiated|
|Payment Terms.:||T/T or L/C or To Be Negotiated|
|Supply Ability.:||300K pcs per month|
|Load Port.:||Shang Hai or Ning Bo|
|Place of Origin.:||Zhejiang, China|
|Key Word.:||Infrared Bulb,Heat Lamp|
|High Light.:||Infrared Bulb,Heat Lamp|
Heat Lamp R95 Red is a specialized type of lamp that emits infrared radiation, primarily used for providing heat in various applications. Heat lamps are designed to generate warmth rather than visible light and are commonly used in a range of settings, including homes, restaurants, hospitals, and farms.
Heat lamps(Heat Lamp R95)typically consist of the following components:
1. Bulb: The bulb of a heat lamp is the primary component responsible for generating heat. It contains a filament or heating element that emits infrared radiation when electricity passes through it. The bulb is designed to withstand the high temperatures generated during operation.
2. Reflector: Many heat lamps feature a reflective coating or reflector behind the bulb. The reflector helps direct and focus the heat emitted by the bulb in a specific direction. This allows for efficient heat distribution and minimizes heat loss.
3. Base: The base of a heat lamp is where the lamp connects to the socket or fixture. Common base types for heat lamps include screw-type bases, such as E26 or E27, which are compatible with standard light bulb sockets.
4. Wattage: Heat lamps come in various wattages, ranging from around 100 watts to several hundred watts or more. The wattage determines the intensity of heat produced by the lamp, with higher wattages generating more heat.
5. Application: Heat lamps have a wide range of applications. They are commonly used for providing supplemental heat in spaces, such as bathrooms, terrariums, pet enclosures, outdoor patios, and poultry houses. Heat lamps are also utilized in food service settings, such as restaurants and buffets, to keep food warm.
When using Heat Lamp R95 Red, it is essential to follow safety guidelines to prevent accidents or damage. Here are some important considerations:
1. Proper Ventilation: Ensure adequate ventilation when using a heat lamp to prevent the accumulation of heat and the buildup of humidity or condensation in the surrounding area.
2. Distance and Placement: Position the heat lamp at a safe distance from flammable objects, such as curtains, paper, or plastic materials, to minimize the risk of fire. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for recommended distances and placement.
3. Fixture Compatibility: Use a fixture that is specifically designed for heat lamps and can handle the high temperatures they generate. Ensure the fixture has appropriate insulation and is rated for the wattage of the heat lamp being used.
4. Handling: Heat lamps can become very hot during operation. Avoid touching the lamp or the surrounding area while it is in use to prevent burns. Use caution when installing or replacing a heat lamp to avoid injury.
5. Monitoring: Regularly check the heat lamp for any signs of damage, such as cracks or loose connections. If any issues are detected, replace the lamp immediately to avoid potential hazards.
In summary, Heat Lamp R95 Red are specialized lamps that emit infrared radiation and provide heat in various applications. They consist of a bulb, reflector, base, and wattage specifications. It is crucial to follow safety guidelines and use heat lamps (Heat Lamp R95)responsibly to ensure safe and effective heat generation.
Welcome To Contact Us