- General Details
- Order Enquiry
- Related Products
Infrared Basking Bulb R80 Black
|Input Voltage(V).:||AC 220~240V/110-120V|
|Lamp Luminous Flux(lm).:||140~150 lm|
|Light Type:||Tungsten Filament|
|Working Temperature(℃):||-20 ~ 50 ℃|
|Lamp Body Material.:||Glass|
|Package.:||Box,Blister Card etc.|
|Minimum Order Quantity.:||2000pcs|
|Price.:||USD 0.20 ~ USD 12.00|
|Delivery Time.:||25 ~35 days or To Be Negotiated|
|Payment Terms.:||T/T or L/C or To Be Negotiated|
|Supply Ability.:||300K pcs per month|
|Load Port.:||Shang Hai or Ning Bo|
|Place of Origin.:||Zhejiang, China|
|Key Word.:||Infrared Bulb,Heat Lamp|
|High Light.:||Infrared Bulb,Heat Lamp|
Infrared basking spot bulbs are specialized lighting solutions commonly used in reptile habitats to provide a focused heat source for basking areas. These lights emit infrared (IR) radiation, which generates heat without producing significant visible light. Infrared basking spot lights are designed to replicate the warmth of the sun and create an optimal basking environment for reptiles, helping them regulate their body temperature and support their overall well-being.
Infrared basking spot lights typically possess the following features and specifications:
1. Bulb Type: Infrared basking spot lights are available in various bulb types, including incandescent, halogen, or ceramic heat emitters. The selection of bulb type depends on factors such as heat output, energy efficiency, and compatibility with the fixture.
2. Heat Output: These lights are specifically designed to emit infrared radiation, primarily in the form of heat. The heat output is measured in watts and determines the intensity of the heat generated. The appropriate wattage depends on the specific requirements of the reptile species and the size of the basking area.
3. Infrared Spectrum: Infrared basking spot lights emit radiation within the infrared spectrum, typically in the range of 700 to 1,000 nanometers. This range includes the infrared wavelengths that closely mimic the natural sun’s heat, ensuring reptiles receive the necessary warmth for thermoregulation.
4. Focused Heat Projection: Infrared basking spot lights are designed to provide a concentrated heat source for basking areas. The bulbs often have reflector coatings or a built-in reflector to focus and direct the heat downward, creating a localized basking zone for reptiles.
5. Lifespan: The lifespan of infrared basking spot lights can vary depending on the bulb type and usage conditions. It is recommended to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for bulb replacement intervals to ensure consistent and effective heat output.
6. Compatibility and Mounting: Infrared basking spot lights are compatible with specific fixtures designed for reptile lighting. These fixtures typically have a socket or mounting mechanism that securely holds the bulb in place. It is important to select a fixture that can handle the wattage and heat generated by the bulb.
Benefits and Applications:
Infrared basking spot lights offer several benefits and are commonly used in reptile habitats. Here are some key advantages and applications:
1. Thermoregulation: Reptiles, being ectothermic animals, rely on external heat sources to regulate their body temperature. Infrared basking spot lights provide a concentrated heat source, allowing reptiles to thermoregulate by moving closer or farther away from the light as needed.
2. Promotes Digestion and Activity: The warmth generated by infrared basking spot lights helps reptiles digest food more efficiently and stimulates their activity levels. Creating a suitable basking area encourages natural behaviors, such as sunning, exploring, and basking.
3. Reptile Well-being: Providing an appropriate basking spot with infrared basking spot lights promotes the overall well-being of reptiles. It helps support their metabolism, immune system, and overall health, contributing to their long-term vitality.
4. Compatibility with Various Reptile Species: Infrared basking spot lights are suitable for a wide range of reptile species, including bearded dragons, snakes, geckos, turtles, and other reptiles that require a basking area to maintain their body temperature.
When using infrared basking spot lights, it is important to consider the following safety precautions:
1. Heat Management: Infrared basking spot lights can generate high temperatures. Ensure the habitat has proper ventilation and temperature gradients to allow reptiles to regulate their body temperature effectively. Avoid overheating by monitoring the ambient temperature and adjusting the position or wattage of the bulb if
2. Distance and Accessibility: Position the light at an appropriate distance from the basking area to prevent reptiles from coming into direct contact with the hot surface. Provide adequate perching or climbing surfaces to allow reptiles to bask safely without risk of burns or discomfort.
3. Fixture Stability: Ensure the fixture holding the infrared basking spot light is securely mounted to prevent accidental falls or damage to the habitat or reptiles.
4. Lighting Schedule: Establish a lighting schedule that mimics natural light patterns to provide reptiles with consistent day and night cycles. This helps maintain their natural behaviors and promotes a healthy circadian rhythm.
In conclusion, infrared basking spot lights are specialized lighting solutions designed to provide focused heat sources for reptile basking areas. These lights emit infrared radiation to replicate the warmth of the sun, supporting reptile thermoregulation and overall well-being. Proper safety considerations and adherence to guidelines are essential when using infrared basking spot lights to ensure the health and safety of reptiles in their habitats.
Welcome To Contact Us
Contact form description text