Lamp Holder Copper 012
|Item No.:||Copper lamp holder|
|Input Voltage(V).:||AC 110~120V/220~240V|
|Lamp Body Material.:||Copper,Ceramic or Aluminum + PBT|
|Package.:||Box,Blister Card etc.|
|Minimum Order Quantity.:||500pcs|
|Price.:||USD 0.20 ~ USD 12.00|
|Delivery Time.:||25 ~35 days or To Be Negotiated|
|Payment Terms.:||T/T or L/C or To Be Negotiated|
|Supply Ability.:||30K pcs per month|
|Load Port.:||Shang Hai or Ning Bo|
|Place of Origin.:||Zhejiang, China|
|Key Word.:||Copper lampholder|
A copper lamp holder, also known as a copper bulb socket or copper lamp base, is a component used in lighting fixtures to hold and connect the light bulb to the electrical supply.
Here’s some information about copper lamp holders:
1. Material: Copper lampholders are typically made of copper or have a copper finish.
Copper is chosen for its excellent electrical conductivity, durability, and aesthetic appeal. The warm and rich color of copper adds an attractive touch to lighting fixtures, making them popular in both residential and commercial applications.
2. Construction: A copper lampholder consists of several parts, including a threaded shell, center contact, screw terminals, and insulation components.
The threaded shell provides a secure connection to the lighting fixture, while the center contact makes contact with the base of the light bulb, allowing electricity to flow. The screw terminals are used to connect the copper lampholder to the electrical wiring of the lighting fixture.
3. Compatibility: Copper lampholders are designed to be compatible with a wide range of light bulbs, including incandescent, halogen, and some types of LED bulbs. They are available in various sizes and configurations to accommodate different bulb bases, such as Edison screw (E26/E27) or bayonet cap (B22).
4. Functionality: The primary function of a copper lampholder is to securely hold the light bulb and provide a connection between the bulb and the electrical supply.
It ensures that electrical current flows properly to illuminate the bulb while keeping it in place within the fixture. Copper’s excellent conductivity helps maintain a reliable electrical connection.
5. Style and Design: Copper lampholders are often chosen for their aesthetic appeal.
The warm and distinctive appearance of copper adds a touch of elegance and sophistication to lighting fixtures. They are frequently used in vintage or industrial-style lamps, pendant lights, chandeliers, and other decorative lighting applications.
6. Installation and Wiring: Copper lampholders are typically installed by threading them into the designated socket in the lighting fixture.
The electrical wiring from the fixture is connected to the screw terminals on the lampholder. It’s important to ensure that the wiring is properly secured and the lampholder is tightly screwed into place to ensure a safe and reliable electrical connection.
7. Considerations: When using copper lampholders, it’s essential to consider the wattage and voltage requirements of the light bulb and fixture.
Ensure that the lampholder is rated for the specific wattage and voltage of the bulb being used to avoid overheating or electrical hazards. Additionally, if you are not familiar with electrical wiring or installation, it’s advisable to consult a professional electrician for proper installation and safety.
Copper lamp holders offer a combination of functionality and aesthetic appeal. Their durable construction and attractive copper finish make them a popular choice for various lighting fixtures.
Whether you’re looking to add a vintage touch to your decor or simply appreciate the unique beauty of copper, a copper lampholder can be a stylish and reliable component for your lighting needs.
Simple style lampholder, for various indoor decoration and lighting.
Welcome To Contact Us